Windows 10 pro is a successor to window 8.1. It is also a series of computer operating system. It releases to manufacture on 15th July 2015 and for retail sale on 29th July 2015. There are many more features add to windows 10 pro with no cost to users. Most famous and added features include support for universal apps. It is an expansion of the Metro style app which was first introduced in windows 8. Windows 10 users interface handle transitions between mouse oriented interface and touch screen oriented interface. Both interface has an updated start menu of both windows 7(elements) and windows 8(tiles). It supports Microsoft Edge web browser, a virtual desktop system, Task view. Besides this it is also having Fingerprint, face recognition login and new security features also.
In spite of having various changes in windows 10, Microsoft fails to reach their goals to billions devices. 46% of the traditional PCs were running windows 10.
User interface and desktop
On desktop, start menu has a list of places and other options on the left side while applications on right side. There is a default option in tablet mode where the menu can be resized and expanded into a full screen display. Task view window allow users to view displays all open windows and allow users to switch between them. Earlier, universal app were used only in full screen mode but today can be used in self contain windows. Users can now drag the program window to the quadrant of the screen. Charms have been replaced by the Action centre. Windows 10 provides two interfaces. A user interface for mouse and keyboard and a Tablet mode for touch screens.
Windows 10 provide well security to the PCs. Users can login with their iris or face on the PCs which support camera. Devices which supported readers can login with their finger prints. It also supports PIN.
How To Download Windows 10 Pro?
- First you have to visit the window 10 download page on Microsoft official website.
- Then you have to click on download tool now option.
- When you complete your download you have to accept all the license terms
- Then you have to select the option of create installation media and then select next.
- You have to click on ISO file and then click on NEXT.
- Then click on Save to start the download.
- Once your ISO file download, you have to first burn it. You can either use USB drive or disc to burn it.
- By DVD- in DVD, it takes less time to burn the ISO file. First your DVD should be blank. Then double-click on the ISO file and then choose burn disc image to open the Windows Disc Image Burner window. Then pick the correct DVD burner from the Disc burner. Then click on the burn option to burn the ISO image to disk. When the burning complete, the status description will show the disc image has been successfully burned to disc. You can now use the ISO file turned disc.
- By USB- it takes around 20 minutes to complete the burning. First you have to download Rufus. Rufus is a portable program which works on Windows 10, 8, 7, vista and XP. It will burn an ISO image to the USB storage. Then click on the Rufus. Then on the device drop down at the top of the Rufus program screen, then choose the USB storage device you want to burn the ISO file to. You can assure the Disk or ISO image by click on Boot selection drop down. Click on select and the window appears on the screen. Select the ISO image you want to burn to the flash drive. Then click on the START button to burn the ISO file to the USB file you choose.
- Then a warning will pop up on your screen. You have to click OK. Wait for few minutes.
- When the status at the bottom shows READY. You can close the program and remove the USB drive.