We all know about the world famous Shareit app. It is an application which helps to transfer our documents, videos, music files and much more between Phones, tablets and PC. Users can use this app on multiple platforms. You can use this app officially without any inconvenience.
If you want to transfer large files but don’t want to waste your time, then this sharing app is perfect for you. Earlier Bluetooth helps us to connect in between the two devices or PCs, but it takes our lot of time. Even sometimes the file stops transferring in between the procedure. Hence to tackle this problem SHARE it came into the market. This app takes least amount of time in completing the transfer of files.
Here I will give you guidance about how to download SHARE it app on your PC.
Features Of Shareit For PC-
- This app does not require internet data. Yes this is the most important and unique feature of this app as you can transfer the large movies, videos images, songs etc. without the expenditure of your mobile data charges.
- With the help of this app you can reduce your work physically as you can share the important work of your school or college without bringing or carrying homework notebook.
- You do not require any USB cable to use this app.
- It works rapidly than Bluetooth with the speed of around 200X.
- You can take the backup of your contacts, messages, applications and other files. You have to download SHARE it CLONEit from Google play store.
- Even you can transfer the whole folder with this app.
- You can also share the files from between Android to Windows, Windows to Apple, Apple to Android and vice versa.
- This app is safe also. While transferring the data, it asks for a QR code which is totally encrypted. It is a safe and secure file transfer procedure.
- The devices are quickly detectable within a minute. If in case this feature does not work, you can use the other ways to connect such as QR code, IP transfer and more.
- You can share the information between two PCs.
- You can control the PowerPoint presentations with the SHARE it app.
- You can immediately connect to your PC to see your files and folders.
- You can play your content from your PC on to your mobile devices.
- The blue and dull white screen of this app helps us to use this app in easy way.
- Besides all these, you can transfer your files to your more than one friend at a same time. This is the unique feature given by this app. Even there will be no change in the speed of the app, as in most of the app the speed become slow.
SOME OF ITS BASIC AND KEY FEATURES ARE AS FOLLOWS-
- The downloading size of SHARE it is 4.94 MB.
- Its transfer speed is up-to 10 Mbps.
- Its current version has 13 ratings.
- On Google Play store, it has rating of 4.5 out of 5.
How To Download Shareit For Laptop/PC
The process of downloading of SHARE it is very convenient. Unlike others apps, you don’t need to download an android emulator. SHARE it can be downloaded like a normal Windows program.
Here I am going to tell you short steps which you have to follow while downloading SHARE IT for laptop-
- First you have to go through the official site of this app-www.shareit.lenovo.com.
- Then you have to click on “Free Download” tab at the top of the page.
- Then click on “Download for Windows” to get the file download.
- Once the file gets downloaded, go to the download location and agree to the Lenovo Licensing Agreement.
- Your app will be downloaded soon.
How Shareit For Windows PC Works
Here, I am going to tell you how files get transferred from phone to phone, phone to PC, PC to phone and PC to PC. Among all these sharing, phone to phone data transfer is most common. SHARE it is also available for iOS. Hence file can also be transferred from android phone to iOS phone and Vice Versa.
1. PHONE TO PC
If you want to transfer your file from phone to PC or PC to phone, the procedure is very simple. Within a few minutes, your files get transfer. You need to pair your phone to your PC with the help of QR code.
The following steps are-
- Download SHARE it on both the devices.
- Then you have to click on receive on the device you want to send file to and send from the device you want to send from.
- Then select the files you want to send to the other device on the screen
- Once you selected, find the other device on the RADAR and tap it.
- And then your file will begin to transfer.
2. PHONE TO PHONE TRANSFER
In the earlier days, we require an intermediate like PC for transferring data from one phone to another. Then there was an invention of Bluetooth device which directly shares the files. After Bluetooth, SHARE it came into market, whose accuracy is 200 times faster than Bluetooth. You just have to select the files which you will like to transfer and click on the send button, the other device which wants your file will have to click on receive button. After few seconds, both the devices will be connected and the files begin to transfer from one device to another.
Shareit For PC Download using Microsoft Store
Shareit is available on Microsoft for Windows 10/8 users. If you are using Windows, then you can directly open Microsoft store and search for Shareit, or directly click here.