As like Share it, Xender is an app which is use to transfer files. Today in this article, I am going to discuss about the Xender. I will tell you how to download it, the uses and features of Xender and over look on how it is better than any other sharing apps.
Overview Of Xender
It is an app that helps to transfer files between two devices. Either it is window PC, android or iOS devices. It is totally a wireless connection. You don’t need to use wire or USB cable to transfer files. It doesn’t need and local area network for transfer the files. You can transfer all types of files either it is video, music, GIF, wallpapers and much more. Even you can transfer the files by using Xender from PC to android and iOS and vice-a- versa. So if you are looking for the transfer of files between your PC and mobile, you can go through the Xender.
Features Of Xender
Here are some of the unique features of the Xender-
- It is a free application.
- It helps in transfer of file without using wires.
- No use of LAN Local Area Network.
- You can connect different devices like PC to Android, PC to I phone, PC to PC, I Phone to Android and vice-versa.
- Its transfer speed is also high as compared to any other app like share it and Bluetooth.
- You can easily share .exe and .msi types of files.
- You don’t need any internet connection or mobile data charges for using this app.
- It has a clean user surface. You can understand this application easily.
- This app is now available on your Windows OS operated PC. That is you can easily search the devices available nearby you and can easily receive and transfer the small and large files.
- You can transfer the files like photos, documents, music, videos, movies and even software applications too.
- You can connect more than one device at a same time.
- It is 300 times faster than the Bluetooth and very much easier than Airdrop.
- The speed of Xender is impressive. It supports a speed of 100 Mbps.
- No issue of the size of a file. You can transfer the file of any size.
Why Xender Over shareit and Mi Drop?
- Xender has an app size of 6-7 MB but share it has a size of 12-13 MB which is quite higher in comparison to Xender.
- It has a simple design and a user-friendly interface. It does not have junk files and stuff like share it.
- Unlike Mi Drop which connects only one device at a time, you can connect at least four multiple devices at the same time.
- You can use the Xender on various devices like android, iOS, Windows and Mac too. But in case of Mi Drop, it is available in android only.
- There is not an issue of advertisements as in the case of Share it.
- Xender has a feature of viewing the history of your transfers, which is not present in Mi Drop.
- Your transfer file can reach to the limit of 4o Mbps in Xender. While it is only 20 Mbps in Share it.
Requirement od PC to download Xender
To run this app on your PC, there are some basic features which should acquired by your PC.
- High definition standards.
- An android emulator.
- 2 GB RAM
- 5 GB to 6 GB Free hard disk space.
- And the graphics card.
How To Download Xender For PC?
Method 1-Using BLUE STACKS
These are the virtual operating systems which run on a system that lets you test the app and games before the operating system is being officially launched. It is a hardware or software that pretends to another particular device or program that other components expect to interact with. An app written is used with Android workstation can communicate with and control a personal computer as an android.
Now we should step towards the procedure required to download and install XENDER for the Windows laptop and for the PC running the latest and the old version of Windows.
You must have to follow these steps-
- First, you have to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your windows.
- After that, you have to launch the app on your window PC.
- Now you have to login to the app. You can take the help of your Google Accounts.
- After the successfully login, you can see the search bar at the top of the window.
- You have to type XENDER in your search bar, than the BlueStacks search its work.
- The app will soon be appeared on the top of your search list.
- Then click on the click on the XENDER app and install it.
- XENDER app will install soon. Wait for it downloading and installation.
- Even you can download XENDER for your PC by downloading official XENDER apk file
- Then you have to right-click on it and then clicking on “start with BlueStacks” option
This is how you can download XENDER on your PC
Method 2- Using Xender Web
In this method you don’t need to download a mediator while transferring the files.
The following steps are
- First you have to open the Xender app from the device you like to send files.
- You will find “+” button on right corner at bottom of the app. And click it.
- On your WiFi hotspot to enable it.
- You will redirect to the page where you will get an IP address. Then use this IP address in the web browser of the computer or PC in which you want to receive the file.
- Connect your computer with the WiFi hotspot of your second device from which you have to send files.
- Then open a web browser on your computer and the IP address.
- Then a dialogue box will be appeared on your screen and you have to click the button.
- Now you can transfer the files between your pc and on your mobile.
This is how you can download the Xender app and use this app.