For identifying music and sounds that being played in the surroundings, a new mobile app is in the market SHAZAM. This app founded by Chris Barton, Philip Inghlbrecht, Avery Wang and Dhiraj Mukherjee in 1999. It uses the microphone of the mobile to detect the music played nearby. This music or sample is then matched with the database to find out which song is it? As it is a mobile app but soon it gained a lot of popularity. People want to use this app on their pc and computer too. There is not any official app or website which helps us to use this app on pc. But I will tell you the way to download this app, as long as you have a microphone in your pc or laptop.
This app is now works on Windows 8. You can find the song and can play the song. You can buy the songs and watch concerts and videos from you tube. Using this app you can learn the lyrics of the song. In this app, you can know the person performing the song and you can also know the name of the song. This feature well works on iOS and android. And also be functional on pc and computer too. It allows you to easily access your songs. You only have to touch on the logo of this app and you will immediately start to listen your song.
You can get three different types of packages of SHAZAM
- It is free to try software.
- It encores a pay to play program.
- It’s some amount of income donated to charity.
|OS||Windows 8, windows 10|
|Total downloads||303 k|
|Last month’s downloads||5382|
|developer||Shazam entertainment ltd.|
How to Download Shazam for Pc?
Here I will tell you about how to download and use the Shazam app for pc.
First you have to download an Android emulator for this app.
An Android Emulator- These are the virtual operating systems which run on a system that lets you test the app and games before the operating system is being officially launched. It is a hardware or software that pretends to an another particular device or program that other components expect to interact with. An app written is used with Android workstation can communicate with and control a personal computer as an android.
Some of the good android emulators are as follows-
- NOX PLAYER
- BLUE STACKS
- REMIX OS
It depends upon you which emulator you will like to install.
Now we should step towards the procedure required to download and install Shazam for the Windows laptop and for the PC running the latest and the old version of Windows.
Here I will tell you about how to download this app with the help of BlueStacks.
To download the BlueStacks your Pc should have these following requirements-
- A good internet connection
- It works on Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7, Vista, XP
- Window 10 is best suitable for BlueStacks.
- Your PC should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- 6 GB is recommended.
- Your pc should have at least 4 GB of space
- 40 GB is recommended.
- Your pc drivers should be up to date.
Steps To download Shazam On PC
- First, you have to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your windows.
- After that, you have to launch the app on your window PC.
- Now you have to login to the app. You can take the help of your Google Accounts.
- After the successfully login, you can see the search bar at the top of the window.
- You have to type SHAZAM in your search bar, than the BlueStacks search its work.
- The app will soon be appeared on the top of your search list.
- Then click on the click on the SHAZAM app and install it.
- SHAZAM app will install soon. Wait for it downloading and installation.
- Even you can download SHAZAM for your PC by downloading official SHAZAM apk file
- Then you have to right-click on it and then clicking on “start with BlueStacks” option
- This is how you can download SHAZAM on your
Alternative Method-NOX Player
This is a method to install Shazam app with another emulator NoxPlayer.
The following steps are-
- Go through the website www.bignox.com, and download the latest version NoxPlayer6.
- A file of 350mb will start downloading immediately.
- Once the download is over, open the download folder and click the file name to start its installation process.
- A security warning appears right after the click and then confirms the command and click run to begin.
- After running the NoxPlayer file, a new page appears which shows installation window.
- Then you have to agree with the Nox License Agreement to begin the installation process.
- Then you have to press “install” button then in a new window will appear in which you have to click “start” button.
- Few minutes later, NoxPlayer will install in your PC.
- After that you can see the tutorials to know how to use this app or you can simply skip it.
After the successful installation of NoxPlayer, I will tell you how to install Periscope app.
Steps TO Download Shazam for PC using Nox
- First you have to go on the “home” button on your screen. After that you have to click on “add apk file”. This file will be stored in your download file.
- After that go through your Shazam installation file and then install Shazam in your Android emulator. It will take your few minutes.
Hope you will all get to know about how to install and use this Shazam app.
How long will this app be functional for windows?
You can use this program until it becomes incompatible with your latest version of window. You can use this app for both window 8 and window 10 without any trouble. It allows you to search for any song easily.