You might heard about this app PERISCOPE. It is a popular live video streaming app. Earlier; this app is available on android and iOS platforms only. Due to its increase in popularity people want to use this app on PC too. You can even broadcast your videos too and can share with your friends and can receive comments also.
In this article, I will tell you about how to download this app and how to use this app on pc. Besides I will introduce to some basic and unique features too.
Periscopes Basic features
- One of the most user friendly live video streaming app.
- You can share your live video in real time.
- You can easily broadcast your video.
- It allows you to interact with other users through heart and comments.
- You can discover popular live video streams from all over the world easily.
- By location and topic, you can easily search for broadcasts
- If anyhow, you miss a live video stream that you want to see, you can easily watch the best parts of that live video as its having a replay highlights features.
- You can share your live video on twitter and other social media too.
- You can keep your videos private too.
- If you want to broadcast privately to some of your specific friend and followers. You can do it too.
Download Periscope by Android Emulator-
These are the virtual operating systems which run on a system that lets you test the app and games before the operating system is being officially launched. It is a hardware or software that pretends to be another particular device or program that other components expect to interact with. An app written to be used with Android workstation can communicate with and control a personal computer as an android.
Some of the good android emulators are as follows-NOX PLAYER
- BLUE STACKS
- REMIX OS
It depends upon you which emulator you will like to install.
Now we should step towards the procedure required to download and install PERISCOPE for the Windows laptop and also for the PC running the latest and the old version of Windows.
Here I will tell you about how to download this app with the help of BlueStacks.
To download the BlueStacks your Pc should have these following requirements
- A good internet connection
- It works on Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7, Vista, XP
- Window 10 is best suitable for BlueStacks.
- Your PC should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- 6 GB is recommended.
- Your pc should have at least 4 GB of space
- 40 GB is recommended.
- Your pc drivers should be up to date.
The following procedure is
- First, you have to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your windows.
- After that, you have to launch the app on your window PC.
- Now you have to login to the app. You can take the help of your Google Accounts.
- After the successfully login, you can see the search bar at the top of the window.
- You have to type PERISCOPE in your search bar, than the BlueStacks search its work.
- The app will soon be appeared on the top of your search list.
- Then click on the click on the PERISCOPE app and install it.
- PERISCOPE app will be installed soon. Wait for it downloading and installation.
- Even you can download PERISCOPE for your PC by downloading official PERISCOPE apk file
- Then you have to right click on it and then clicking on “start with BlueStacks” option
- This is how you can download PERISCOPE on your PC.
ALTERNATIVE METHOD-NOX PLAYER
This is a method to install PSIPHON app with another emulator NoxPlayer.
The following steps are-
- Go through the website bignox.com, and download the latest version NoxPlayer6.
- A file of 350mb will start downloading immediately.
- Once the download is over, open the download folder and click the file name to start its installation process.
- A security warning appears right after the click and then confirms the command and click run to begin.
- After running the NoxPlayer file, a new page appears which shows installation window.
- Then you have to agree with the Nox License Agreement to begin the installation process.
- Then you have to press “install” button then in a new window will appear in which you have to click “start” button.
- Few minutes later, NoxPlayer will be installed in your PC.
- After that you can see the tutorials to know how to use this app or you can simply skip it.
After the successful installation of NoxPlayer, I will tell you how to install Periscope app.
Here are the following steps-
- First you have to go on the “home” button on your screen. After that you have to click on “add apk file”. This file will be stored in your download file.
- After that go through your Periscope installation file and then install Periscope in your Android emulator. It will take your few minutes.
Hope you will all get to know about how to install and use this Periscope app.
By using Arc welder
It is an unique software that actually works as an extension in our browser. This software helps us to run android applications on PC and computer. This app is totally free and you can download this app from the link given below.
How to run periscope on computer-
- First you have to download this app from the above link.
- When the application gets downloaded, it will automatically install on your pc.
- Now you can launch the Arc Welder app from the Chrome Launcher.
- After this application gets launched, you can go to the search menu and can search for periscope.
- Select the application and click install.
- Once the application get installed, you can use this application.