Google duo is the online video chat app which developed by Google. This app is usually available for the android and iOS systems. It is also use on Google’s chrome browser on desktop and laptops. Earlier there was the only feature of audio calls. This feature was first launched in Brazil. But later on, video and voice messages were also included in the Google duo. Users can send their voice notes to the caller up to 30 seconds, when they are unavailable. These messages can seen by the callers easily.
- It is simple, high quality video calls for smart phones, tablets and computer.
- You can make video calls in high definitions.
- It is for low-bandwidth networks.
- You can make video call by dialing their numbers.
- There is feature Knock-Knock where users see a live preview of the caller before answering.
- You can make calls to more than one person at the same time.
Google duo replaced hangouts in the Google app provided by the android phones. This app was integrated on Google phones, Contacts and Messages on the Pixel, Nexus and Android One phones.
Here I will tell you about how to download this app on PC.
By Android Emulator- These are the virtual operating systems which run on a system that lets you test the app and games before the operating system is being officially launched. It is a hardware or software that pretends to another particular device or program that other components expect to interact with. An app written is used with Android workstation can communicate with and control a personal computer as an android.
Some of the good android emulators are as follows
- NOX PLAYER
- BLUE STACKS
- REMIX OS
It depends upon you which emulator you will like to install.
Here I will tell you three ways to download this app.
To download the BlueStacks your PC should have these following requirements
- A good internet connection
- It works on Windows 10, 8, 8.1,7, Vista, XP
- Window 10 is best suitable for BlueStacks.
- Your PC should have at least 2 GB RAM.
- 6 GB is recommended.
- Your pc should have at least 4 GB of space
- 40 GB is recommended.
- Your PC drivers should be up to date.
Steps To Download Google Duo For PC
- First, you have to download and install the BlueStacks Android Emulator app on your windows.
- After that, you have to launch the app on your window PC.
- Now you have to login to the app. You can take the help of your Google Accounts.
- After the successfully login, you can see the search bar at the top of the window.
- You have to type GOOGLE DUO in your search bar, than the BlueStacks search its work.
- The app will soon be appeared on the top of your search list.
- Then click on the click on the GOOGLE DUO app and install it.
- GOOGLE DUO app will install soon. Wait for it downloading and installation.
- Even you can download GOOGLE DUO for your PC by downloading official GOOGLE DUO apk file
- Then you have to right-click on it and then clicking on “start with BlueStacks” option
- This is how you can download GOOGLE DUO on your pc.
By Nox Player
This is a method to install GOOGLE DUO app with another emulator NoxPlayer.
The following steps are-
- Go through the website www.bignox.com, and download the latest version NoxPlayer6.
- A file of 350mb will start downloading immediately.
- Once the download is over, open the download folder and click the file name to start its installation process.
- A security warning appears right after the click and then confirms the command and click run to begin.
- After running the NoxPlayer file, a new page appears which shows installation window.
- Then you have to agree with the Nox License Agreement to begin the installation process.
- Then you have to press “install” button then in a new window will appear in which you have to click “start” button.
- Few minutes later, NoxPlayer will install in your PC.
- After that you can see the tutorials to know how to use this app or you can simply skip it.
After the successful installation of NoxPlayer, I will tell you how to install GOOGLE DUO app.
Here are the following steps-
- First you have to go on the “home” button on your screen. After that you have to click on “add apk file”. This file will be stored in your download file.
- After that go through your GOOGLE DUO installation file and then install GOOGLE DUO in your Android emulator. It will take your few minutes.
Hope you will all get to know about how to install and use this GOOGLE DUO app.
Just like blue stacks it is another android emulator though which you can download the app.
You have to follow some steps
- First you have to download Andyroid emulator on your windows pc with an official website www.andyroid.net.
- Once the Andyroid get installed, you have to use your account details to use Andyroid.
- Now you have to go on Play Store icon and search for Google Duo in it.
- Now click on the Google Duo app icon from the search option.
- In the next section, you can see the information regarding the app. And on the same page you can the install button.
- Click on install button.
- Now wait for its installation. Now click on the open button to use this feature.
How to use Duo app on PC?
- First, open the app on your desktop PC.
- Then accept the terms and conditions of Google Duo. You have to allow your microphone and camera as to make video calls.
- Now you have to enter your phone number.
- A verification code will on your phone then you have to verify by typing the code.
- Now you have to allow Google Duo to use your contacts.
- Now you have to tap on Video call option and you can see the list of contacts.
- Tap on the contact you want to make video call.
This is how you can use this app.